The Start to a New Beginning
Serving Roanoke Valley, New River Valley and surrounding areas.
Comprehensive Inspection Services
Same Day Inspection Reports
Access To HomeBinder
Certified Professional Inspector
Going Everywhere There Is to Go
At CheckIt Home Inspections, when we inspect a home, we check it all—and that doesn’t mean we just go down a checklist and stop. We spend extra time on the fine details, far exceeding the industry’s minimum standards by providing a service that goes above and beyond to give you a true sense of what to expect from a pending home purchase. We’re not afraid of dust, dirt, or elevation—and as long as we have safe access, we’ll enter attics, crawl spaces, and walk the roof so that you know for a fact that we’ve closely and meticulously evaluated the entire home.
You can trust us to be thorough and honest, taking the home inspection process to the next level so that all of our clients are able to move forward with peace of mind and the knowledge to invest with authority.
Doing Everything We Can to Help
Convenient Inspection Scheduling
In an effort to address a broader range of needs, we offer simultaneous inspection scheduling—coordinating our own in-house home inspections with third-party professionals who can conduct termite inspections, water testing, and sewer scopes at the same time that we’re inspecting the home.
Making Home Management A Breeze
Every client will be given access to HomeBinder, a digital program that makes home management a breeze—filling you in on maintenance tasks that need to be done, allowing you to keep a log of the home’s inventory, assisting with contractor scheduling, and much more!
Enrollment In HomeGauge’s Extra Care Service
We also enroll in HomeGauge’s Extra Care Service—giving all of our clients the opportunity to conveniently obtain an insurance quote soon after the inspection is over by automatically forwarding the information from the report to a reputable and qualified agent.
- The Buy-Back Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- InterNACHI will pay your client whatever price they paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Buy-Back Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice, which can be read online at www.nachi.org/sop.htm
Same-Day Inspection Reports
With Video & Photo Documentation
We’re excited to help you learn extensively about your future home in little to no time at all, providing a full report of our findings on the very same day the inspection is performed. In addition to a thorough written account of the home’s existing condition, we’ll also throw in numerous photographs and videos we took of the home so that you can see the strengths and deficiencies in the property’s construction just as we saw them. To top it all off, we’ll provide access to the innovative and easy-to-use Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- With the convenient CRL™ feature, you can use your inspection report to generate a digital document detailing your personalized project and repair requests
- For any defective component we identified, you can add it to your request list under one of the following options—seller repair, replacement, or reimbursement with a figure of your choosing
- You can use the CRL™ from virtually any device with an internet connection, including personal computers, mobiles phones, and tablets
Exclusive Deals & Discounts For Our Customers!
Hiring an InterNACHI inspector gives you not just a thorough inspection and a report you can rely on–you’ll also get access to discounts for hotels, restaurants, movie theaters, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts, and events.
Proudly Serving The
& New River Valley
We offer top-of-the-line home inspections to the Roanoke Valley, New River Valley and surrounding areas, including the cities of Roanoke and Salem.
CheckIt Home Inspections
At CheckIt Home Inspections, we provide a prompt and detail-oriented home inspection that is centered solely around your needs and goals as a home-buyer—presenting you with an accurate assessment of the home’s condition that will open you up to a substantially more informed and secure buying decision. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Be sure to ask about our discounts for first responders, hospital workers, teachers, front-line workers, military, repeat customers, and repeat realtor discounts.